Thursday, September 22, 2011

Matthew 23:28 Just so, you also outwardly seem to people to be just and upright but inside you are full of pretense and lawlessness and iniquity.

This is part of the parliament here, a very impressive building. People come from afar to see it.

I have not been inside, but those who know, they tell me the inside is completely neglected, not renovated for 100 years, with a leaking roof and unsufficient plumbery. 

Before it is a place on which the sky seems huge and seems to invite  to rather concentrate on what matters most. God's kingdom. The official shame of a cross, of surrender to circumstances that where far less than ideal. The greates palace couldn't hold God, only a stable could. My eyes follow the clouds and I know, heaven starts right here, at my feet, in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment