Saturday, December 24, 2011

Isaiah 43:19 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.

God did a wonderful and new thing when Jesus came to earth. Many were quite shocked at the way he put his only beloved son not into greatest glory and majesty, but in a manger with a barely wed girl. Many a shocked today at this. Is this the most powerful God, who created heavens and stars and worlds? It is. He has taught us to look for him in new places. I wish you and myself that we may find him there, where he has pointed us to and bow in humility before his eternal wisdom and grace. Sing to God a new song and make a path for his ways, please. Many blessings are promised to the one who will search for the light and not turn back, neither by bribery nor by threat. May his love be around me and you. Have a wonderful and truly joyful Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment